Traditional Accounting Firm
- Get client started with QB and receives records after year is over.
- Call us if you have any questions.
- Many revenue sources.
- Records to accountant in January or February.
- Big event is the tax season.
- Does 12 months of work during tax season.
- Asks questions in March or April or sometimes later about what happened the previous year.
- Client waits until 4/15 or sometimes 10/15 to find out how much is owed to IRS.
- Go elsewhere for bookkeeping, Wealth Management and payroll and we will do the taxes.
- Client never knows what the fee will be or when it will be billed.
Bowman & Company, CPA, PC
- State of the Union address on the tax and financial standing of the company.
- Proactive with clients. Mandatory meetings.
- Only serves the needs of small business owners.
- Keep records up to date every month.
- Big event is fall for tax planning.
- Does only December’s work in January.
- Asks questions about what happened the previous month.
- Client knows in the fall what 4/15 will look like. Corporate returns are filed in January.
- One stop shop for bookkeeping, payroll & tax, business and Wealth Management.
- Fixed pricing, all inclusive and quoted up front.